“Taj” Longarm Template Ruler inspired by the dome of the Taj Mahal. Taj is perfect for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts.
This versatile tool can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks, and backgrounds. Allows you to quilt on both sides of the ruler to create many unique motifs in your quilt. Including the borders and sashings, as well as in individual blocks. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, this tool does double duty!
Quilt along the outside to create:
– Pointed arches in borders
– Overlapping arcs
– Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs
Work along the inside of the tool to create:
– A leafy allover design
– Leaves in a row for thinner borders
– Rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks
Also, by combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities.
The “Taj” Longarm Template Ruler features:
– Creative Grids Grip to ensure the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
– Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colors.
– The palm-sized tool allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
– Curved edges allow for versatile designs.
– Works for longarm as well as home sewing machines.
Total Size – 3-3/4in x 4in
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA and sold in independent quilt shops only.