“Chevy” Longarm Template Ruler is a little curvy and a lot of straight -making for a unique tool when machine quilting! “Chevy also has pointy places making for a very versatile tool.
In addition, this unusually shaped “Chevy” Longarm Template Ruler can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks, and backgrounds. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, this tool does double duty!
Use the straight side for:
– Stitching in the ditch and echoing
– Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
– Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point – Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border
– Crosshatching is now a breeze!
Use the curvy side for:
– Adding a subtle, curvy line
– Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction
– Creating a modern, all over wavy design
– Fun quilt motifs for blocks
– Segmenting borders
– Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
– Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colors.
– The shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
– Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
Total Size – 4-1/2in x 8-1/2in
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA and sold in independent quilt shops only.