Wet N Stick® is offered in a 1.5 oz tear-away version which comes plain or with one inch grid
markings. This remarkable stabilizer is coated with a water activated, silicone based adhesive.
It is an alternative to pressure sensitive “sticky” paper products and/or messy spray adhesives.
Most home embroiderers have, at some point, experienced problems with peel and stick
products gumming up their needles as well as the designs registration not lining up correctly.
This happens because they mistake “paper” for stabilizer. The main differences between Wet N
Stick® and these products – Floriani is a stabilizer not paper and the adhesive doesn’t get sticky
residue on the needle. The adhesive on Wet N Stick® can be re‐activated multiple times for
easy re‐positioning of garments. Wet N Stick w/Grid is unique because it offers one‐inch grid
lines which are especially appealing for lining up lettering, cuffs and collars or border designs.
• Perfect for bulky items such as towels, robes and blankets
• Use for fabrics and garments that get “hoop burn”
• Use for hard to hoop items such as napkin corners, collars, cuffs, etc.
• One layer of Wet N Stick® Tear-away version will support around 8,000 to 10,000 stitches on an
average size, well digitized design
• The adhesive can be re‐activated several times even with lint heavy fabric.